Sunday 6 May 2012

Different Endings!!

I'm sure it must happen to other crafters, but why does it always happens to me when I have the time to have my own 'crafternoon'. I have these ideas and visions in my head, but what actually emerges from my craftroom is not altogether the same or even close to my original idea!!! The card I started is not completed yet but this card seemed to take over . . . . . .!!!
In the picture above is the digital project I created using CraftArtist pro and a beautiful image fro Jems Designs cd rom Enchanted. After tweaking in MCS editing programme I ended up with the image below
With so much going on in the picture itself, I just matted and layered the picture onto cardstock & mirri card from stash and added some brads to create the 8" x 8" card below.
As you can see I changed my mind about the printed frame on the image. Not sure if I should have kept it in but hey!! . . . .I still have the image for another card lol. have a great bank holiday

 Thanks for stopping by






4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, Lesley. I like it with the frame but then I like it without...lol! Wonderful crafting.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW Lesley this is just AMAZING!! I am so loving the frame and all the added extra's.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda and Sheen for your lovely comments which are even more precious from wonderful card makers such as yourselves. I suppose this is one of the great things about digi crafting, seeing as I have kept the image with frame I can always make another one. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. The opinions and criticisms of fellow crafters are very special to me. xx