Sunday 27 May 2012

A Steampunk wedding

It's not very often I do any stamping and from visiting other blogs and seeing what other crafters create with their stamps, it's quite inspirational so methinks I shall have to 'have a go' more often!!
The card below was created with a steampunk stamp from kanban that I bought ages ago. Minimal colouring as you can see, and I just stamped and embossed with black sparkle embossing powders.
The card measures 8" x 8", white semi-glossy cardstock layered with black silkart card with embossed silver swirl design from hunkydory. silky flowers, ribbon and faux diamante ribbon slider are from stash as too are the red hed shaped gemstones.
I'm entering this card into the following challenge


Thank you for stopping by xxx

1 comment:

  1. Brair, Love the monochromatic color theme, very elegant.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. The opinions and criticisms of fellow crafters are very special to me. xx