Wednesday 10 October 2012

Simply White!

Hi there, it's been quite a while since my last blog update, mainly due to completing all my commissions so that I can make an albeit late start on my christmas cards.
My colour scheme for this years seasonal creations is white on white with just a hint of colour in the images and possibly toning / matching ribbon. So here are a couple of pix of the latest cards to emerge from my craftroom!!
 
This card is an 8" x 8" boxed christening card, definately my last commission for 2012
and this is the first christmas card for this year. The silver mirror card border looks grey in this photo as do the snowflakes, but the glitter definately twinkles!!
 

Card Recipe

White matt cardstock - Silver mirror card
Image from Jems Designs - 'A Wonderful Christmas' cd rom
Martha Stewart border punch - Small snowflake punch
Assorted cutting dies from Spellbinders
Provocraft snowflakes embossing folder
 
Thank you for stopping by.
Any comments will be very welcome.
Lesley xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. The opinions and criticisms of fellow crafters are very special to me. xx