Thursday 11 October 2012

Wedding cards created using images from Jems Designs

I have been a huge fan of Jems Designs for a long time now, their images are fantastic - so different to the 'norm' and the quality of the images is first class.
And so it is with a huge amount of pleasure that I accepted their invitation to join their Design Team as a sample maker. Thank you ladies for asking me, I feel like the cat who got the cream!!

All of the wedding cards below were created using images from an assortment of crafting cd roms from Jems Designs. They are all boxed and measure approx 8" x 8"

Created from the Eternal Matrimony paper pack available on their website.
 


These two Gay Wedding / Civil partnership cards above were created with images from the Jems Designs 'Blushing Brides' cd rom
 
This traditional Wedding card was created with images from the 'I Do' cd rom
also from Jems Designs
 
Thanks for stopping by
Lesley xx
 


6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. The opinions and criticisms of fellow crafters are very special to me. xx