Sunday 3 June 2012

A little encouragement

is a wonderful thing, and thanks to all the lovely people who made such wonderful comments about my last card, gave me the urge to try my hand at more stamping. All of the papers used were from my stash and I've had them so long I cant remember where I got them!!! But the lacey panels were made using a Martha Stewart border puinch, the purple flourish was diecut using my Silhouette SD machine. Frame was diecut using spellbinders fleur de lys rectangle.
The steampunk figure was stamped with a stamp from the Kanban Jasper clear stamp set, onto card then cut out. I restamped the image on several coordinating papers embossing the image with silver embossing powders, cut them out and decoupaged them onto the original stamped image and finished of with tiny black silk roses on the waistband and hat.
Marabou feathers, lilac and purple silk flowers, black organza ribbon with bow and key fob charm, mauve butterfly and faux black gemstones were all added to make this (hopefully) a 21st birthday card that someone will love to receive.

Thank you, as always for stopping by. xxx

11 comments:

  1. this card is beautiful ! can i pretend to be 21 so i can have it please lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just stunning
    lindyloo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, love the color xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I'm 21 x2 on weds :) lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning. I love the way you have decoupaged the image and the colours are wonderful
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beautiful beautiful !!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING!!!! I love this so much! Everything about it is just lush.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is absolutely gorgeous! Everything about it works well together and you have put just the right amount of embelishments etc on it.
    The card just makes your eyes want to drink in every single inch of it.
    You really do have a talent and I love looking at your stuff :D

    Thank you do much for leaving such lovely comments on my blog, I appreciate the time you take to do that.

    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really stunning, I love the black and purple together and the image is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card I adore the colours & your embellis

    Ger xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. The opinions and criticisms of fellow crafters are very special to me. xx